There’s a big shift in the way people work towards self-employment and entrepreneurship in the UK and around the world.
Coconut is a current account that takes care of accounting and tax. It’s designed specifically for freelancers, self-employed people and small business owners.
We launched our first product in January 2018. We’re at an exciting point in our journey having opened our first 5,500 accounts. Our mission is to free millions of people around the world from business admin by combining banking and accounting into one simple product.
We want to become the heart of their business, providing everything they need in one place.
In order to achieve this, we need more incredible people in our team. We are now looking for a highly driven Growth Manager to create and execute our Growth Strategy.
How our brand looks and the way we communicate with the outside world is crucial to our culture and vision. You’ll understand that we’re not about shortcuts to growth, but deliberate and empathic engagement with our community through exceptional content across many digital and offline platforms alongside products that solve real problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the founding team to agree growth targets
- Own the forecasting and reporting models we use to determine if we’re on track to meet these targets
- Own the decision making process around which channels we should focus time and budget on
- Oversee and manage the creation of both online and offline marketing assets
- Manage our social media, email campaign, newsletter and community outreach strategies
- Engage with our waiting list and user-base in new and creative ways so we can maximise retention and activation rates
- Test and measure performance of your campaigns and keeping cost of acquisition low
- Data driven decisions about strategic direction and creative output.
You have 3+ years experience in a fast-paced growth marketing role and you’re ready for the next challenge. In your previous role you’ve been heavily involved in digital content planning and creation. You have strong analytical skills and you’re always improving processes and optimising for better results. You thrive in a demanding environment where you have the freedom to introduce ideas - and finish them.
- You’ve either worked at a startup or in a small agency in a digital marketing role
- You’re creative and inquisitive and geek out at the latest digital advertising developments, whether or not you’re actively using them
- You have strong ads management experience: you’re very comfortable with MailChimp, Intercom, Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- You have experience in doing surveys and customer interviews: you understand the importance of knowing the ‘why’ behind the data
- You are fixated by the flow of customers through the funnel all the way to activation and understand how to optimise for the highest value customers
- You actively seek out responsibility and are comfortable taking ownership of your decisions
- You are permanently generating new ideas for engaging or reaching new audiences through different channels
- You are passionate about making things look and sound great, understanding how branding and tone of voice fit into the wider context
- You’re not afraid to test fast and make mistakes, you appreciate this is part of the process
- You enjoy working with data, creating, maintaining and defending your forecasts and performance
- You always know your numbers: you’re obsessive about measuring and optimising, you’ll split test anything you can
- Be a member of a small growing team that is building something exceptional
- Competitive salary + options available
- Company pension with matched contributions
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible and remote working potential
- Office very close to Old Street
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects